Striving to live a healthy and sustained life, while loving animals, the environment and myself! :-)

Friday, April 22, 2011

Sweet Summertime!

This bowl made me SOOOO happy. I'm not a huge sweets person, but sometimes a girl just needs her chocolate. Trader Joe's tends to be my store for vegan junk food. And I used to get the Trader Joe's Soy Chocolate Mini Sandwiches, but I was browsing the dessert section and saw a new item: Chocolate Coconut Milk Ice Cream.... OH MY GOODNESS. 


                                                                                          
It was so delicious! Seriously, amazing. Granted I haven't had real ice cream in over a year, but I think this was better, plus I know it's better for me which just adds to the delight. As you can see I added strawberries, raisins, and almonds and it was the best dessert I've had in a long time. 

This is my new go to guilty pleasure... I'll have to limit myself or I can see myself going through a pint a week :-/

So to all my health conscious people who have a sweet tooth, I promise this treat won't disappoint! Thank you Trader Joe's!

No comments:

Post a Comment