Striving to live a healthy and sustained life, while loving animals, the environment and myself! :-)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Simple Dinner

So I'm a little behind, but I'll attempt to catch up... One night last week I was by myself and I hate cooking for one so I went for something super simple. What ended up on the plate looked like this...


I bought everything earlier that day at Trader Joe's. An easy package of Basmati Rice Medley and Vegetable Masala Burgers. I made the rice according to package directions (even though I made about 1/3 of the bag and only put a little Earth Balance butter in), then sauteed mushrooms and onions to put on top of the burger. I toasted some Ezekiel Bread and added some Veganaise, baby spinach and salt and pepper... it wasn't my favorite meal ever, but definitely easy and filling!

No comments:

Post a Comment