Striving to live a healthy and sustained life, while loving animals, the environment and myself! :-)

Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Night (or at least dinner) In

On Friday the boyfriend and I had Date Day... So fun...
We started off with a trip to take Bella (my precious pup) to the park.

Then took in an afternoon movie (Love and Other Drugs; it was only ok).
Followed by dinner, of course made by me... and oh so yummy.


I made Creamy Spaghetti with Roasted Eggplant, Portabello Mushrooms and Tomatoes. I got it off of one of my favorite blogs, Little House of Veggies. Such a great resource for me and her food is always DELICIOUS! I did make a small substitution of using a bed of fresh spinach under the pasta because I didn't have any parsley and I wanted some kind of "green." And of course I added a piece of toast because I'm Italian and you always need something to sop up the sauce!


Well the boyfriend LOVED it... He said it was his favorite meal yet; but then again, he says that every time I cook something new. But this one will definitely be making it's way into the rotation.

After dinner we went and met some friends for a drink at The Sound Table and really just had a lovely time. Gotta say, Date Day is the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment